Monday, April 27, 2009

Extra Credit Assignment [ALL Grades]

For up to 10 TEST points/100 HW points.

Write a paragraph discussing your school year. You can include details like:
- What you felt like at the beginning of the year VS. how you feel now.
- What your favorite subject has been and why.
- The most valuable thing you have learned this school year.
- Your most memorable experience this school year.
- Your least favorite subject and why.
- New friends you’ve made / old friends you’ve lost.

Please be as honest as posible, and try to focus on your achievements and experiences IN school. And no, you won't get more points if you talk about how wonderful I am. I was supposed to put this up on Friday, but I just forgot. It was my Wii's fault.

5 comments:

  1. my favrites subjects was P.E because P.E was exiting and you play soccer there & science was exiting becaus you make the funy class.

    the most memorable thing inthe school was the games :D

    the mos valuable thing in this year is to be caerful the relation sheeps

    the new and ol friend was mark jajaja he was rare and I learn to understend him :D:D:D

    andres calderon #4 7"a" have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. mister im gonna give this in the school f. rodri tomorow i thik so :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite subject has been science because science is the most interesting subject and is a learning subject.
    I learned that if you want something you have to go and fight for it.
    My experience is thatI learned more spanish math and My new "nickname".
    My last subject is social studies not history because it is boring.
    My New friends are all my teachers, and my "old" friends was Mark.
    I'm sorry about this little thing and I thought that I'm wrong with this extra credit, my hour is finishing in the cibercoffe, bye.
    Jorge Gutierrez #9 7A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr can we still give it 05/Jun/09?

    F.Some One That Need It

    ReplyDelete